4/23/11

On the Go....

I know I have a reputation for lounging, but actually, most days I'm on the go.  I love traveling around the island with my friends.  Anna Maria Island is bustling with things to do and places to go and people to see.

And, there are just as many different kinds of transportation as there are places to go.  Just to give you an idea of some of the fun we have each day, I thought you'd like to see some pics.
Here I am with my Mom, Sue.
Sometimes, I drive myself.  I like the four-wheeled vehicles best.  
This pic was taken around Christmas time, as you can see.  
Beautiful blue sky, palm trees......does it get any better than this?
Pedal to the metal!
4th of July with Sue and our friend, Ed Kennedy.


Here I am with Mom in the An Island Place Realty vehicle.

Just parking and lounging.  I've got it down!

My good friend, Mark Alonso, created this wild ride for me.  
We love cruising around the island.  Everyone knows us.  

I think one of my favorite rides is in my Mom's Volvo.  


She won't let me drive, but I love hanging my head out of the passenger side window.  Have you ever done that? What a rush!
Hey girls, want a ride?

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. Anna Maria Island looks fun and vibrant. Can't wait to visit.

    ReplyDelete