4/6/11

It's a Dog's Life

Welcome to my home.  Anna Maria is a Dog Lovin' island.  As you wander the streets, you'll come upon several of my four-legged friends walking their humans.  Businesses are named after much beloved pets, such as Rudy's and Slim's, both on Gulf Drive. Several businesses leave water bowls out for us and business walls are covered with pictures of beloved tail-wagging friends.
 
Strolling down Pine Avenue, you'll probably see me, Fritz Carlson.  Usually, I'm lounging in front of An Island Place Realty .  My days are filled with  people-watching while I bask in the sun under palms and gentle Gulf breezes. It truly is a dog's life here on the island.  

Sometimes, I participate in parades and town activities, I love boating, and have even been known to ride on golf carts and three-wheeled bikes. (I get the humans to do all the work while I sit back and enjoy!)
 I'm considered a sort of "fashionista" on the island.  I have a large collection of scarves which I don depending on my mood. 
You'll find that all of Anna Maria Island is pet-friendly.   Many vacation home rentals welcome us as guests.  There are plenty of roads and paths to walk with your human.

Julie and Sally, owners of Rudy's, sell homemade dog biscuits and will actually whip up a delicious, nutritious breakfast for you.  Inside, you'll find a dog paw wall and visitor pet photos including Rudy and their three other rescue dogs. (They serve delicious people food, too!)
So, relax and enjoy Anna Maria Island.  And, please stop by An Island Place Realty to say "hi" when you're on Pine Avenue.  You’ve found the perfect vacation location!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Fritz, We met you last year on vacation. Looking forward to seeing you again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fritz,
    We saw you at the St. Patrick's Day parade. Looked like you were having fun.

    ReplyDelete